Friday, January 26, 2007

just another scribble

there are times when life and hell become synonymous...the time is now!!
i hate every bit of it...
i hate losing people,
i hate crying my nights out,
i hate to break stuff at school,
i hate to be unmindful.....
i hate to try and understand when i need to be understood...
i hate to hope that someday i will be heard....
i hate to choose between the most important people in my life....
i hate to miss my cellphone....
i hate to swallow food when my throat has a lump of sorrow forming deep within....
i hate to give fake smiles to the world...
i hate to say "it's ok" when nothing is.....
i hate my life.....
i hate the people who have given me this kinda life......
i hate it...
i hate it all.....
but i really love you .......

4 comments:

Neel said...

So you speak to me of sadness
And the coming of the winter
Fear that is within you now
It seems to never end
And the dreams that have escaped you
And the hope that youve forgotten
You tell me that you need me now
You want to be my friend

And you wonder where were going
Wheres the rhyme and wheres the reason
And its you cannot accept
It is here we must begin
So come and stand beside me now and we'll find a better way.

Phoenix said...

beautiful expression....

Anonymous said...

AND I HATE TO PICK UP A FITE WID U FR NO REASONS :(( .....................TUMI BHOREYCHO E MON EK NIJHUM ARANEY,BOSONTAY PAHAR CHURAY AR BRISHTI NEA,MURUBHUMIR JHAREY AR GHUMANTO SAHAREY,TUMI BHOREY DAO EI MON FIREY ESHAY....................................

little boxes said...

who is this please???....fire asha???wut u talkin bout???